The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Memberships
What to Expect
At at typical meeting, you can expect an hour in the classroom with a talented and certified instructor skilled in creating a safe and welcoming environment for women shooters. Then, transition to the range (range fees may apply) where you’ll participate in live fire exercises to help drive home the concepts discussed in the classroom. Meetings may also incorporate guest speakers, extra live fire time, lecture style sessions, and so much more. Check with your local chapter leaders here to see what they have on their upcoming schedule.
- Access to monthly meetings led by a certified instructor (that’s less than $5 per meeting!)
- A The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- 10% discount on purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website on regularly priced items.
- Savings and discounts to chapter members at national and local ranges/stores and resources (these will vary with each chapter and with the local opportunities)
Membership fees collected help cover chapter expenses, events, and sponsorship for women needing financial assistance . New shooters are welcome to attend their first meeting prior to joining.