The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Memberships
What to Expect
At at typical meeting, you can expect an hour in the classroom with a talented and certified instructor skilled in creating a safe and welcoming environment for women shooters. Then, transition to the range (range fees may apply) where you’ll participate in live fire exercises to help drive home the concepts discussed in the classroom. Meetings may also incorporate guest speakers, extra live fire time, lecture style sessions, and so much more. Check with your local chapter leaders here to see what they have on their upcoming schedule.
Women must be legally eligible to possess a firearm in accordance with all state and local laws in order to participate. The minimum age to join is 14 years old. All minors must have the written permission of their parent/legal guardian and the parent/guardian must be a current member and present at meetings. The availability of youth memberships is at the discretion of each individual chapter and host range. State and local laws and range rules supersede a chapter’s decision to allow minor members.
- Access to monthly meetings led by a certified instructor (that’s less than $5 per meeting!)
- A The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- 10% discount on purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website on regularly priced items.
- Savings and discounts to chapter members at national and local ranges/stores and resources (these will vary with each chapter and with the local opportunities)
Membership fees collected help cover chapter expenses, events, and sponsorship for women needing financial assistance . New shooters are welcome to attend their first meeting prior to joining. Memberships run one year from the date of purchase.
You can also give the gift of a chapter membership using our Gift Certificate
To RENEW your membership, log in and visit your account page then view your subscriptions tab on the left-hand side of your screen. .