Saturday, April 27 * 8 am to 2 pm
Adair PPC Range (LE range)
How will your chosen self defense handgun and ammunition perform when and if that day comes?
Come find out how your actual self defense ammo of choice performs in a simulated room of your house against a simulated “attacker” (ballistic gel).
If you would like to come and observe (TWAW Members Only), please select the Observer Only ticket. You must have eye and ear protection.
We will NOT be shooting from the holster but will be shooting from a table. You may bring your strong side,outside the waistband holster to store and transport your firearm during the shoot. Please ensure your magazines and speed loaders and firearm are unloaded.
In order to participate in the live fire portion, you must have:
- A CURRENT TWAW Membership. If your membership subscription is showing as expired or “on-hold” you must provide proof of payment prior to the shoot;
- Watched the TWAW Safety Video;
- Completed your range safety evaluation with a chapter leader; and
- Filed your emergency contact information form;
Please adhere to the Required Shooter Equipment rules relative to your gear and range attire. This is for your safety and the safety of others. If you have any questions, please contact one of your chapter leaders.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your cased CCW or home defense handgun
- 1 box of your chosen self-defense rounds for your firearm
- 50 rounds of ball/practice ammo for your firearm.
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Ball Cap and Range appropriate clothing.
- Optional: Strong side, outside the waistband (OWB) Holster
NOTE: Your firearm must remain cased until you are asked to uncase. Please ensure your firearm and magazines are empty.
(See Required Shooter Equipment for other specifications).
Sign in on both the sign in sheet and your own TWAW Hold Harmless.
DO NOT UNCASE, UNHOLSTER OR HANDLE GUNS PRIOR TO CLASS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY ASKED TO DO SO BY YOUR CHAPTER LEADERS. NO GUNS SHOULD BE TOUCHED EVER BEHIND THE FIRING LINE.
$20 shoot participant (includes range use fee)
$10 TWAW Member Observer (DO NOT bring firearm)
As a reminder, PLEASE do not make a reservation and not show up. At the very minimum, notify us there has been an emergency preventing your attendance. If you are not sure if you can attend, WAIT until closer to the event to sign up.