- This event has passed.
Thursday, Sept. 26 ~ 5:30 to 7 pm
Sprague’s, 345 W. 32nd St., Yuma
Register here: Conceal Carry Options
Conceal Carry Options + Show & Tell
You’ve decided to carry your firearm for self-protection, what are your options? And what are the pros and cons?
Let’s talk about it! The meeting will begin with a brief presentation and overview of the various options and then we will open it up for a show and tell.
Please bring one or two of your favorite CCW holsters/devices for show and tell. NO firearms please. Be prepared to briefly tell us what it is, where/how it is used and what you like about it and what you don’t.
If time allows, we will discuss range carry and open carry holsters.
FIREARMS SAFETY RULES WILL BE ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES
- Assume all guns are always loaded
- Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made
the decision to shoot)
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Live ammunition (included in loaded firearms) is not allowed in the classroom.
- Firearms MAY NOT be uncased, unpacked, unholstered, or handled without direction of the Chapter Leader(s), Certified Firearms Instructor or RSO.
NOTICE: The safety of our members is paramount. If you fail to follow instructions and/or the rules of safe firearms handling, you will be asked to pack up your gear for the remainder of the event, and not be allowed to shoot with the group until the safety issues have been corrected with the assistance of a Chapter Leader Instructor or certified instructor.