Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019
5:30 – 7 pm
Sprague’s Sports Classroom
Join us for TWAW Yuma’s October Chapter meeting where we will learn essential skills for saving lives on and off the range through the STOP THE BLEED program.
This course includes a formal presentation and hands-on practice of direct pressure application, wound packing, and use of a tourniquet. The course was developed for a non-medical audience to address the needs of the immediate responder to control life-threatening bleeding until help arrives.
If you sign up and CANNOT attend, please let your chapter leader know so that others may take your spot if this class fills up.
FIREARMS SAFETY RULES WILL BE ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES
- Assume all guns are always loaded
- Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made
the decision to shoot)
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Live ammunition (included in loaded firearms) is not allowed in the classroom.
- Firearms MAY NOT be uncased, unpacked, unholstered, or handled without direction of the Chapter Leader(s), Certified Firearms Instructor or RSO.
NOTICE: The safety of our members is paramount. If you fail to follow instructions and/or the rules of safe firearms handling, you will be asked to pack up your gear for the remainder of the event, and not be allowed to shoot with the group until the safety issues have been corrected with the assistance of a Chapter Leader Instructor or certified instructor.