As a 501(c)3, TWAW Shooting Chapters relies upon membership dues, donations, and sponsorships to continue our mission to Educate, Equip, and Empower women.
Why Fundraise on a National Level?
TWAW Shooting Chapters has been fortunate to offer incredible opportunities to our chapter leaders throughout the country. These opportunities include:
- Extending discounted/free training to our Regional Trainers and State Leaders. Through training, they are able to share these benefits, the knowledge, and skills with fellow leaders in their regions/states;
- Regional Trainers serve as instructor mentors to help build up our Chapter Leader Instructors. Regional Trainers have extensive training as firearms instructors and an exceptional ability to facilitate and nurtureinstructional growth.
- State Leaders act as mentors and unifiers – helping plan state and regional events, unify state chapters, guide and assist leaders through administration, and assist in the launch and ongoing operations of chapters within their state.
- Offering scholarships to Chapter Leaders to earn instructor certifications;
- The National Leadership Conference
- This incredible event is an opportunity for chapter leaders to gather in one location for a long weekend of training, education, and sisterhood. Seminars focus on skills and knowledge needed to be a successful chapter leader and firearms instructor. Live fire and range experiences add to the depth and breadth of our leader’s already extensive knowledge.
How to support TWAW Shooting Chapters
There are several ways in which you can support our organization and mission:
Joining a chapter is one of the best ways for women to support our mission. As a member they get access to their chapter’s monthly meeting, a welcome kit, member liability insurance coverage at TWAW events, access to a female instructor in a smaller group setting, access to exclusive discounts, and the ability to attend any state or regional events in their area.
By clicking above, you can make an online donation to our National Organization on a one time or a recurring basis. Because we are a 501(c)3, donations are tax deductible.
Amazon will send a donation to TWAW Shooting Chapters for a portion of every purchase you make through smile.amazon.com. All you have to do is click above and select TWAW Shooting Chapters as your charity. Then, every time you shop on Amazon, start at the Smile site and a portion of your purchase is donated.
Purchase a USCCA membership to arm yourself with the education, training and self-defense education you need to protect your family with confidence and a discounted rate. For each policy purchased with the above application, USCCA makes a donation to TWAW Shooting Chapters. This is also applicable to those already holding USCCA memberships – get the new price and USCCA makes a donation to TWAW when you contact them to have this discount reflected.
D.R.A.W was created to bring science-based, next-generation training to the civilian market. This proven system has been producing unprecedented results in the law enforcement world for over 5 years, and is guaranteed to move you from tradition to transformation. Save $50 on your enrollment costs with code TWAW19. Each time that code is used, D.R.A.W Academy will make a donation to TWAW Shooting Chapters.